OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Science tells us 2% of our genes are inherited from...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211

Science tells us 2% of our genes are inherited from Neanderthals, I think some on this forum inherited rather more...
    Apart from the fact u can't lose sales if u weren't making them in the first place, so u think in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris and Zurich profs. of oncology are reading HC every day and going "ooooh we better listen to this vrs37 before we decide to use osl device...". U got more chance suing sars-cov-2.
    This is getting boring but u want facts , here you go sonny:
    1. In their OWN ASX slide they reference the 8 month survival to a paper from 2011 by Lohrer. That paper is available in full online if u want to look, no mention anywhere of 8 months (apart from the fact it's now not relevant to modern practice)
    2. Their OWN meta-analysis released to ASX and presented to a conference which is supposed to show the "true" survival for Lapc patients showed about 13 months, not 8.
    3. Always Pay attention to confidence intervals (levels of error) around all results - pan-co survival result as low as 11.
    4. I'm too bored to do the work for you but if you bother to go online and search for RECENT studies for Lapc you'll find results for survival much better than 8 months (and in fact often better than pan-co)
    5. And finally you're luck's in sonny, a free tutorial on how you prove the efficacy of your product- drug or device- here's randomised control trials 101:
    Design a trial
    Decide your measure of success (endpoints)- let's say survival length (or "suvivability" in your language)
    Get somebody clever like a statistician to work out sample size for your trial
    Randomise half your patients to the device plus best supportive care (standard of care chemo); randomise the other half to just best supportive care (the SAME standard of care chemo)
    Follow them up!
    If survival in oncosil group is X, survival in non-oncosil group is Y, and X > Y AND is statistically significant (p <0.05 or 5%)- woohoo you've proven the efficacy of your product.

You're welcome. Now recite points 1-5, record with some nice tranquil background music, listen every night for 3 months. Let us be clear- it's the company that is claiming their device doubles survival, I'd suggest they are the ones that need to be careful with what they put in ASX materials as a publicly listed company. I've consulted widely in this industry for years sonny, and seen it all, so please don't waste my time challenging the hard scientific facts..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.396K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 18270968 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.