OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

My impression is they’ve had more than a little support over the...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    My impression is they’ve had more than a little support over the years. Just because a regulator approves it doesn’t mean their announcements are accurate. Saying it doubles survival is false and can be proved to be false.

I’m unsympathetic . I don’t believe Brexit had as much influence on their CE journey as some people think but it’ll always be there as a plausible excuse . ok might have hindered a bit but the original package wasn’t inadequate just because the Brits voted to leave EU. millions of livelihoods and businesses have been smashed by Covid some close to me but hasn’t stopped OSL tapping market for $14m, making senior hires, hiring a global brand agency or paying CEO $650K in salary & bonuses, not bad for a company that’s generating no revenues and currently no shareholder value.
    Come to think of it OSL looks top heavy with presidents and the like , a more ruthless board would exit the current leader, 6 years at helm is enough, , make Lange CE0 (he’s even in the right geography) and with the freed up spot get in a good CMO, oncologist ideally who knows what they’re talking about. You’d hike OSL’s credibility 100%, looks better structure to take this forward and probably get to $0.25 immediately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $65.61K 5.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6553895 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1917493 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.