ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Cash at 31st March $7.6M cash at the beginning of the quarter $7.9M. $300 cash out.
    Payments for acquisitions IQ3 $1.07M quarterly and Lateral securities payment in Feb of $1.06M Not including one off acquisition fees.
    Operational cash flow positive for quarter should be at least $1.85M from my calculations on the back of a operational outflow of $1.2M last quarter.
    The other thing that keeps raising it head is google searches and marketing. My take on it all is, the individual companies under the TNT umbrella are just being incorporated into the culture and streamlining synergies and cross selling are first on the agenda. Once that is done and there is a boost to revenues then there can be a wider marketing campaign. If you shout from the rooftops and get hundreds of inquiries a day but cannot service them in a timely fashion you will get a lot of negative press and brand damage. Nice to have the option of marketing up your sleeve once the company is working as a strong team rather than lots of individual companies that are not 100% sure of what the other parts of the company are capable of.
    Plenty of upside potential here IMO!
    Last edited by Gusman1974: addition 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.