SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Investor Update, page-23

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    I think today's presentation was by far the company's best to date. It has provided a clear and concise summary of where the company and it's customers are at. The last 6 months hasn't been easy, but I believe the storm has been weathered and the worst is behind us. The cost base has been permanently reduced and all three production customers should volume ramp from July onwards (only one month away).

Here are some of the key highlights that I wasn't necessarily already aware of:
    - PPP loans of US $1.3m are not expected to be required to be repaid
    - Additional US government support of US $0.2m
    - AUD $510k proceeds from PURE option conversion. I'm expecting PURE to support the company and don't expect them to sell (at least at these levels). They have every incentive (50m reasons) for the share price to get as high as possible
    - Potential US $2m loan from PURE on reasonable terms if required (I read this as when NanoDX gets EUA this facility will be required in order to scale production due to the significant expected demand from both medical and corporate sectors)
    - Nova Biomedical initial opportunity ramping up to US $4M per year with possible upside (this to me is significant volumes)
    - Expectation of June 30 cash levels to be at USD $800k

Today's presentation has allayed any fears for me of a near-term dilutive raising and it appears the board are confident in the future growth and success of the company.

Cheers
    Last edited by ozelectro: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.