SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

It's more secure than that, they already have three key...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It's more secure than that, they already have three key customers (that we know of - FIVE are mentioned in this investor update but only three are elaborated upon)

Even with the rational and understated style of these announcements there's a statement of confidence in being able to be profitable / breakeven soon, and that their next quarter should be an improvement upon the last (and that FY22 will be much better.)

That actually makes it much better than many spec opportunities, when we look at some companies that have surged in interest many are not even near profitable yet and have giant market caps, which speak about investor's beliefs in their future, but also mean prices that may be overvalued - this company, if you do not consider it already, WILL very soon be very undervalued, the NanoDX success is the icing on top that may create a frenzy in the share price but generally speaking that tech will come and be of great use towards TBI & Stroke and the monitoring of possibly many other conditions.

This company has definitely taken hard times, but they believe they have the runway to survive and even thrive, even if they aren't yet boasting it. And I respect that, I would hope there's going to be a lot more of that once there is more notable news.

But I think a full company failure is not so probable, even though it's always possible... they have multiple customers expecting higher demands, and I have a great feeling about things ahead for the NanoDX sensor that are in no shape or form limited to COVID-19, as it was more of a pandemic-response pivot to begin with. My belief is that at worst this company might take some more time to get more attention. But that might mean more opportunity to buy cheap shares of an undervalued company, or you may end up buying it for what its worth as it builds itself up. But I don't think this company will simply fail, not with the technology and customers they have.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.