TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Investor update, page-18

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    I'm sure they'll provide guidance; they know the market wants it and they've promised to provide it, so we can pretty comfortably expect they will. The delay is probably due to the fact that revenue growth will be huge so making an appropriate prediction is challenging. They don't want to sell themselves short by underselling it, but they don't want to risk missing the target. With potential acquisitions in the pipeline, they will be wanting to know what will and won't eventuate before setting the targets they'll share with the public. Totally understandable.

What I'd love to see would be a revenue target for existing TNT operations and excluding any acquisitions in the current financial year, which would give an excellent demonstration of organic growth which would be clear enough for anyone to understand. One common problem in ASX-listed companies is ambiguity in interpretation, such as the apparent revenue discrepancy being discussed in this thread. Even if the information is all available, if it's not easily understandable by the common man, there's a communication problem between management and investors. In many companies this is actually taken advantage of by management to deliberately mislead investors, but TNT clearly does try to or need to do this, so explicit clarity would be ideal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.