ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    Strange post. These companies were all cashflow positive and growing before being acquired, and so far, after the ink dries on each acquisition, their respective rates of growth increase beyond what they were doing before being acquired.

It seems that some of the less astute would be investors find it difficult to see the organic growth because it is overshadowed by acquisitional growth, but that doesn't mean the organic growth isn't there.

Undeniably, raw revenue has grown dramatically. You can simply add up the revenue figures for each company before they were acquired and see that TNT's total revenue exceeds that figure, or you can listen to the CEO explicitly stating the average organic growth figures of acquired companies (which significantly exceeds the industry average, which itself is impressive), or you can painstakingly go through the financial reports, or, I suppose if you really want to you can for some bizarre reason post something like this, including profanity, stating that something which exists doesn't exist. Weird thing to do but I suppose there's nothing stopping you.

What exactly is your motive for posting something which indicates that you don't understand the figures?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.