FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Interest the sense of urgency and complexity has once again...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    Interest the sense of urgency and complexity has once again shift down a gear from the previous update we had prior to the 249d… I wonder what’s changed.

importantly, what was perviously considered the number 1 focus by the board, aka communications between the company and Mali, has been listed as number 3 on the priority 1s… wasn’t this the number 1 thing holding us up from our now 10 month plus attempt to create “value and liquidity” for shareholders….

I believe the last update caused damage to LLL (which I believe was done deliberately for the 249d)… however if you were to believe this update… maybe Mali isn’t actually coming after FFX or LLL…

as noted above, Fraser as elected to completely remove any form of timing from this announcement….

perhaps that’s not a bad thing with LLL sp falling by half and most holders here wanting the return of escrow shares…

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5618/5618700-8387a37f06abb4a4c8373b6400afd760.jpg

“Liquidity for those who want it.” Are they saying there may be an option for shareholders to take the deal, and some to take escrow? This point, if it is to be believed as I’ve stated, perhaps could have potentially stopped members attempting to address this through 249d…

”while a potential transaction is not necessarily contingent on the sale of Morila SA” … excuse me what? It was my and many other belief that Morila would have to be off the books in order to shut up shop… is this not the case? Or do they mean the “sale” itself isn’t necessary and they could hand it back… if it were the case that firefinch could be sold off / closed without the sale of Morila, what have we been paying these people for? Why are we here so long later…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.