BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Investor Webcast, page-76

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    When people ask questions in front of an audience they should be answered in front of that audience. If posted, they should be read out and answered. If considered price sensitive, that should be stated. If they will be answered later that should be stated and preferably included in the recorded version for everyone to see/hear. If questions are avoided by being unanswered then suspicions are raised.

I was very frustrated with the webcast. I could not get sound until the last 5' and there were grey blocks hiding much of the text displayed and on the day before, my prior testing for a suitable display system said I did not have a Windows Media Player (but I have V12 working fine.) I had to install Flash Player which may not be safe. I attempted to set up the day before as far as possible, then again 10' prior on the day (as instructed). The sound issue was caused by Cisco's fiddly user-unfriendly arrangement for "Communication" in the system. Afterwards I found a tutorial on how to do things but all this could have been avoided if the invitation email suggested following it the day before.
    At least the webcast was stated to be recorded for later viewing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.