AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how well spoken Bob is, he...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how well spoken Bob is, he addressed things succinctly and with conviction. Clearly believes in his own products. I expected him to be a bit nerdier.

Unfortunately, the narrative for the last year or so has been "we don't believe anything Alexium says anymore" so it's still a waiting game.

However, if you were to dare look at it with a clean slate, a lot of promising things said.

"Alexicool sales will be 50% higher in CY19 than any previous period" ... well most of the revenue ever made by AJX has been Alexicool, so does that mean 150% x highest previous period of revenue? I'm going to guess a period is a quarter. Anyone remember the highest quarter? Didn't we get to $24M revenue at one point? So say a quarter is $6M and 50% higher makes that $9M.

"FR will make up over 50% of revenue within the next 24 months without much increase in operating costs due to the toll manufacturing model" ... so if in 6-12 months we get $9M revenue from Alexicool then 24 months later we'll have at least an equal $9M from FR, then that makes a minimum of $18M revenue as a bear case.

At this point, still content to wait patiently. The narrative seems to have improved over the last 6-12 months.
    Last edited by Sceptical Prophet: 24/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.