VLT 0.00% 72.5¢ vault intelligence limited

Ann: Investor Webinar 14 May 2020 Presentation, page-17

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I too have been in Vault for a few years now having got in initially as a soph. I have added to my position since that time. I have now sold a parcel at 55c and should Vlt reach the 60's I will sell another parcel with the intention of retaining 145k to become 50k DTC.
    Having read many of the DTC announcements I am of the opinion that the leadership of DTC is stronger and more focused on achieving than that of Vlt. that is not to decry the achievements of Vlt mgmt as I sincerely believe that Solo is a game changing product. I just think it will fly faster in the hands of DTC. perhaps that is a reason why Vlt mgmt are not having Board representation.
    it would appear that other Instos are increasing their stakes in DTC as well which bodes well for the merged Company. pretty sure that I read one of their announcements where the top 20 held 80% of the shares which is another good sign for me.
    like you I'm happy to take some money off the table have a couple of good wines and sleep well at night during these testing times.
    best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.