FME 0.00% 1.8¢ future metals nl

The seminar did take place in a timely manner. It lasted 15min...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The seminar did take place in a timely manner. It lasted 15min not 30min as stated in the announcement.

My take/summary of it is:

We have said all you need to know you just have to read our announcements.

We can profitably sell concentrate.

We have optionality, we can either mine underground or open pit or both.

The project is open at depth and we believe it gets better at depth. We also found an area of interest towards the north.

We are confident we can expand our resource but at this stage doing so is not our priority. Any additional drilling, at this stage, is discretionary.

We are sufficiently funded for the next stage of development (desktop analysis and metallurgical optimization)

Right now we are on a capital saving mode to look after our shareholders. We have drilled enough and have grown our MRE enough so we are now focusing on the optimization of the metallurgical side of things.

Panoramic (PAN), the previous owner cracked, the metallurgy of the deposit and we are currently optimizing it through experimental work. They sold us the project to capitalize their advanced Ni project.

We don't need you. Do what you want, invest if you want to, believe us if you want to. Totally your call and risk and therefore we are ending this seminar early. Sell if you want to we don't care (Please note these are my words and interpretation NOT HIS words) He was polite to the task, polite and no BS.

My further comments
    PAN shares have appreciated appreciated from about 14cts to a high of 38cts following the deal. Now at 20 cts.
    GAL fell of a cliff so @Beno77 you are right mate! FME will switch market caps with GAL!

Again said is MY OPINION, MY INTERPRETATION, MY TAKE OF IT ALL. THIS ISN'T A TRANSCRIPT OF THE WEBINAR. You will be able to download it soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137147 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 510000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.