WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I watched the webinar yesterday after work and a bottle of wine...

1. 26,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    I watched the webinar yesterday after work and a bottle of wine

3 things I picked up... 2 and a half were I think good and half of 1 a negative

Positive:
    Steve saying shareholder value can happen before revenue /profit ie the likes of afterpay etc wont make profit for many years and is valued at billions

They did not say they would not be making profit, it was mentioned on a few occassions that money generated would be put back, re invested in the business, the for the company to grow as quickly as it can this is a good business strategy.

Half positive and half Negative: The comments and there were a few of how the directors etc believe and put money into it... Well the positive is yes they did invest money. They did not invest like the rest of us shareholders , even at the previous closing price (Apart from Steve a few years ago) at 1.5c... the bought at .005c.. and now have doubled their money.. So its a mixed event, Its like me saying I beleive in the 4 big banks and get offerred shares at $5 each .. No need for much belief... and the directors are running the show so they are backing themselves at 1 third of the previous traded price.

In summary, yes I think that WFL will grow to be a bigger company, who knows how long that will take, I am still heavily invested and will remain so for the current time. However I wont wait 20 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.