RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Investor webinar and Q&A to be held Feb 23rd, page-2

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    If the incessant poster here posting mis information is a stand up investor looking out for everyone here like he says, and if he is the researcher he says he is,
    I have a very easy Challenge him. It is to partake in the RSH Q&A at 11am Wednesday and put questions to RSH managment which they have made themselves available to the entire world to answer questions ans have a discussion about the commercial progress of RSH.

Can @acip spend 10mins jotting down all his main assertions about the shortcomings of the RSH asthma management platform and send them to the email on todays announcement to be addressed by management.

God knows he’s spent an inordinate amount of time here posting his opinions etc
    so spending 10mins actually putting forward the reseach he thinks he’s found and actually ask the company directly would prove to me he is actually just trying to help - as at least we can see what the company responds with.

Are you willing to do this ACIP ? This way we can at least have management response to your incessant assertions here?

To the silent majority, Give a thumbs up if you think this is a reasonable request ?
    Last edited by Yenom23: 21/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.253K 83.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 393688 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 35007 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.