LRK 0.00% 91.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Spot on, agree. nothing overly enlightening from the whole...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Spot on, agree. nothing overly enlightening from the whole thing. He has only been there for 3 weeks, he'd be a moron to commit to anything before he has even had a chance to undertake a basic, let alone the proposed review.... I suppose I do question why that review takes until September/October. I mean LB is still there (maybe not the best source of insight), DD is there... Yes they have a new CFO (well will have a new one, so I guess that's a bit of a false start for him).... But, its a CFO he has worked with previously so once onboard I wouldn't be surprised if the Sep-Oct timeline is a bit of under promise and they will release closer to EOFY results... Especially if those results are soft, the market will be expecting a strategy to address the softness... Or SP will be hammered until a strategy and plan is provided and it starts delivering. Just my view. I would as first step as CEO put everyone on notice that a review of al aspects of the business is coming. Got to go about it the right way to preserve culture so that the piece that we don't really have any visibility on.

GLTAH. hoping to see a change in substantial from some of the bigger players in the coming months (adding to position of course )...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 90.5¢ $8.096K 8.937K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2486 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 6174 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
90.5¢ 90.5¢ 90.5¢ 513
Last updated 11.56am 04/06/2024 ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.