LGP 10.9% 8.2¢ little green pharma ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar - Denmark Acquisition, page-22

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    This guy wants to invest at the same level as the instos, now it all makes sense.

I think the reason he believes it will get back down to 60 cents is because when there are cap raises that go to genereal shareholders the price very often retracts to the cap raise price. Moreover, when crappy small cap companies raise from so called instos but their is no info on who they are why they are investing and they are really just dumping shares the price also plummets.

LGPs cap raise for the aquistitonwith with a billioanire Gina Rinehart who can open doors and whos list of contacts would be worth its weight in gold is very different and the reason the posotion has seen substantial growth.

This cap raise will not cause the price to plummet to the cap rais price it in fact had the opposite efffet and pushed the share price north.

If LGP goes back to 60 I would have already sold as something woudl have taken place that would cause the drop, its not goign to happen organicly and with good quarterly and further announcements a $1 may well be in the back mirror before too long.

DYOR

Last edited by Shark76: 07/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.010(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $24.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $20.25K 238.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 41291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.