ALR 14.3% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

Whatsup, I am happy to pick some up and in making my decision to...

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Whatsup,

I am happy to pick some up and in making my decision to do so the current trading price is irrelevant.

To view purely the share price as a basis of decision, offers no decision making analysis at all.
    And from someone who by their own admission owns such a petty amount, why would anyone consider their position - let them worry about their $300 worth as minimum of $2,000 would test their limits

Todays webinar was an overview of the companies projects of which any sensitive information is obviously unable to be discussed - i tuned in to part of it

Some points mentioned were:

The SPP will be supported by the board.

Their current projects:
    Pernatty, Horsewell and Pyramid Lake - The latter has possibilities of revenue stream in the near term

Labs are months behind
    Talks continue on different levels with many neighbouring companies in the area
    Drilling to continue with continued analysis of results to determine best approaches moving forward
    Recent results are promising containing high grade Zinc lead and silver
    Using results to analyse and understand structures to determine future drilling to enable best results
    One hit and that changes the game
    Reference to social media was made with this site mentioned - noting the continued misinformation and lack of understanding from negative posters (but we already knew that)
    Calling results dusters for example is uninformed ignorant nonsense
    Will continue to prioritise drilling
    Always trying to find a balance across announcements, marketing and the day to day business running
    This isnt a race, there is considerable technical analysis involved in turn used in making decisions for future drilling

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $43 14.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 53131420 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2859847 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.