IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

I agree Bathurst.Similarly, when people discuss stocks with me...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I agree Bathurst.

Similarly, when people discuss stocks with me and I reply with my excitement surrounding IMU, only about 25% have ever heard about them.
    Of those who have, they've explained apparently everything regarding prospects is down the track and in the hands of researchers. I cant argue with that, but have repeatedly stated that what is showing up in results and the potential markets to fill are mind-blowing. Nearly all have responded - If that's the case their not doing much to get it out there!

I've been critical of managements communications surrounding CR's and updates rather than phrases meant to spark interest. However, I've also stated this AGM now within two weeks, allows holders to put a warning shot across managements bow. This can be done collectively and constructively, without any yelling or shouting.

I am overwhelmed with the potential IMU holds. The last thing our company needs is instability. After seeing a decimation of our SP in the past two years, lets not allow disgruntled holders to tear up the shop, in demanding heads (or head) on the block. Lets make them lift their game with marketing and communications, then let this baby flourish to its potential - in any of many possibilities where it can be a 20/1000 bagger.
    I believe outrage has them in town, worried about stability and the popularity of their Chairman. Their gathering support from top 20 holders and those influential ( even from this thread ). Additionally, a surprises seminar is on within a few hours. So lets hear them out, including the new management coming over from BP who've done this all before and have just been hired- as guns of this industry, inclusive of marketing.

Let's keep it all stable!

Hear them out and allow the science continue, whilst the marketing catches up!

Be patient, and stay in if you can - Shorters can't exist if nobody offers them shares !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $627.5K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 6016291 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 460460 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.