ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    From an observation of the posts about yesterday and today it really looks like IMU has moved into a different phase and has graduated into an advanced league principally by virtue of having the right team in place. For too long LC was master of all components from investor relations and general corporate management to trial development and deal liaison. The maturing of the company over the last 3 years with company secretarial, investor relations and govt affairs, a COO to handle operational matters on a day to day basis with continuity, a Commercial Manager who must be busy on secret squirrel business and finally a permanent CMO as well as new directors with additional expertise - that has the real look and feel of a biotech that is ready to take on the world. And a MD who can be a true MD.
    We must be mindful that anything deal related will be kept confidential as it is permitted under the listing rules and as is standard for commercial in confidence matters. We will be informed in due course. One fascinating aspect is that under the listing rules if a company sells a substantial part of its business it needs shareholder approval. This will be interesting to see what is defined as a sale - could licensing fall into that category - I think it unlikely, and what IP constitutes a substantial part of the business. Much to see and contemplate.
    Now comes the trust in those that are in these important roles - that they have a common vision and can see the potential which is far greater than a sale of assets. I still remain of the view that PH and LC and the scientists want to retain control over the next dimension of these treatments and so do we I believe. Onwards ho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $531.4K 10.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3429444 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.