IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Yep hotdogrob, Dual listings can be the making or breaking of...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Yep hotdogrob,
    Dual listings can be the making or breaking of any business. I cannot see anything other than green pastures should IMU gain a dual listing with the NASDAQ & ASX.

The ones that go under are those which have little foundations and capital. IMU not only has capital, but a treasure-trove being developed with IP and more than 5 Oncology assets being developed and researched- in an industry of 100s of billions $ each year.

Have a look at todays market. If Shorters are 4-6% of our turnover, that would probably be the difference between them determining a slight gain or loss to the SP.

Even with say 50M shares traded daily, our turnover is still aprox $5m per day- in busy times following good news.
    I wont compare country towns because I love them all too much- However, forget shorters if we get on the NASDAQ the volumes of trade would be in the tens of millions of $ every session. It would be like comparing the income from a 10 seat harbor cruise with an ocean liner!

Consolidation would also benefit in my opinion- But that's for another day should thing's evolve down this path.
    After today I'm just as excited about the dual listing possibilities as I am of IMU's pending news !

It all just keeps getting better. I believe I'm seeing once in a life time opportunities around all of us, with IMU !
    I believe IMU can and will- rival the growth of Poseidon !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $627.5K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 6016291 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 460460 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.