IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Investor Webinar featuring COO, Dr Glover & CMO, Dr Woodard, page-60

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Hi GMT2

Nothing was announced regarding the actual make up of the group attending ... it actually felt that there were almost
    as many there from IMU, as there were of 'us'. LC had invited me personally, and I didn't recognise any of the others at all.
    I think the webinar might be coming out of Melbourne.

Had an excellent chat to Paul Hopper and Leslie of course, because the size of the group allowed for that opportunity.

I then went to a table by myself, but was soon joined by Paul Woodard (CMO) because he had been chasing up something
    specific for me over the past few weeks.
    Obviously there was no new data released but it may not be too much longer to hear again from the Vaxinia trial.
    They are racing now to enrol more patients (with Bile Duct cancer) to expand that part of the trial. Needless to say,
    Paul W was more than delighted with what they were seeing in that area.
    As mentioned before, the 2024 news flow will be enormous.

PS.
    1. Leslie did mention that they are 'active' with ALL of their products (incl B-Cell) and its possible monetising, via 'out-licensing'.
    No timeline of course.
    2. Also the Azel-cell Phase 1b was moving very, very quickly. If they keep seeing the same positive data they WILL be filing for
    a registrational trial next year. Everyone can work out the potential of that one for themselves.
    3. Pretty sure about this one too ...
    Paul W mentioned that the team at City of Hope had done some quick 'in vito' testing of Azel-cell against TNBC and a stomach
    cancer ... just using a single dose ... had a 100% kill rate.
    All they need now is a delivery method. Oh wait, I think they have something ...

Opinion only of course, and I suggest you tune into the webinar. You may learn even more / or perhaps something different.
    Who knows ... I was watching, listening, writing and eating. I bet I missed something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.