IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Investor Webinar featuring COO, Dr Glover & CMO, Dr Woodard, page-82

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Hi Wasa

I always enjoy reading your posts. You and I have been around both these threads for a while now.

Like you, my two biggest exposures are IMU and NEU, but as we both know, NEU already has received the 'big tick' from the FDA.
    As of last week, I believe IMU has moved that much closer also. The Vaxinia results are stellar really, and very revealing.
    The acquisition of Azel-cel was a master stroke on several levels. Punters here will eventually get it, some already do so of course.
    The more the company releases on what this treatment can actually do .... and what those markets (yes, markets) are worth, all
    will become very clear.

As for your question regarding the 3rd company you mentioned, I sold 25% of my holding in it last week to buy ... IMU OEs
    I obviously still display a level of positivity reflected by the fact I have retained 75%. Its a long story and I can send you one of my
    email accounts if you would like to hear my thoughts further, as this is of course, is not the appropriate thread.

Stay well my friend,

All opinion as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $623.8K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 347323 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 632940 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.