IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Thanks for posting @Outlander2 Annoyed I had to cancel...The...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    Thanks for posting @Outlander2 Annoyed I had to cancel...

The main focus of the afternoon was onCARlytics - I think 2024 is going to be the year of Oncarlytics

Vaxinia - If Imugene can release another bile duct result in the 9 remaining patients of the initial 34 assessed, a pattern may begin to emerge in a specific cancer indication. This could have huge ramifications for prospective FDA Approvals. Either way there may be some positive signals from the initial 16 stabilised disease patients in six weeks time. Watch out for fireworks in that event.

and the new acquisition axel-cel . It's a ripper

Azer-cel achieved an 83% overall response rate, a 61% complete response rate with 55% durable response greater than or equal to six months in this difficult to treat auto CAR T relapse setting.

Car T therapies utilise immune compromised cells from existing patients. They are currently prone to relapse. Azer Cel is exhibiting efficacy within the relapse setting. This could have huge ramifications for existing CAR T players, Kite, BMS, Novartis and others, who seek to overcome their relapse rates. Not to mention other therapies looking for the first in class best in class Azer Cel allogenic therapy with the option to combine with CF33/Vaxinia Oncarlytics. When the 10 patients are reviewed from the current Phase 1b Azer Cel trial..WATCH THIS SPACE...

Late this year Vaxinia is on the menu as an entree, next year Oncarlytics as the main with Azer Cel for
    dessert. it's all good for those dining with IMU.

Once again Vaxinia at a higher dose shall supercede all that comes before it, IMO, and that's a meal worth waiting for....

DYOR - Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.