IMU 3.57% 7.3¢ imugene limited

Hi Outlander2Watched that show. Are you from the future watching...

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi Outlander2

Watched that show. Are you from the future watching how we mere mortals handled ourselves to your past? Lol. Really appreciate you sharing! I have a question from the webinar today. To you or anybody else that may be able to answer. At around 35.00 a question was asked if the the stable patients on the MAST program could improve to a Complete Response also, if not a significant improvement? Leslie commented that there is an expression for the improvement in those patients called pseudo progression and asked Paul Woodard to explain. He went on to say that the tumor may look as though it has increased in size but in fact it was the treatment that had encouraged the bodies immune system to infect the tumor. Subsequently killing the tumor in the case of the Bile Duct cancer patient. Indicating that the data on the stable patients may have been cut short. He also mentioned further enrolling more patients.

My question is. Would there be a say 6 weekly collection of data on the progress of these patients done now and would the progress be shared in the same timely manner with the public? Particularly if there was evidence of further high and complete responses with regards to previous announcements. I mean, its been 200 days since the Bile Duct cancer patient was announced as a Complete Response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $541.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $1.012M 13.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 659420 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 732769 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ 8786177
Last updated 12.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.