IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Investor Webinar - Final HER-Vaxx Overall Survival Results, page-22

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    I always see investments as not "foot set on ground" not a life lesson though, I see investments as ways to make money, with all due respect and the stage where this company is share price needs to make new grounds, keeping the share price at certain level will not cut out and soon excitement will wane and will not attract new investors (people do not have enough patience to wait 5 years 10 years now), with so many opportunities in the market and the next set of studies will need IMU to dig their heel in and wait patiently twiddling their thumb and grinding their teeth, we require short terms news and excitement in share price (look at some Lithium stocks which even without anything in the ground have become multi billion dollar companies).

New money attracts new money - Share price is always attractive to new investors, the first thing any new investors (which is almost 80 to 90 percent) look at is share price and basic chart, if they see a huge bump they think aha this is a good stock and they will start investigating it or just dive in, if they see a huge dip (even if its not an issue with the company, they will not even touch the company with a long pole), though science is important and we have a gem in hand, without share price appreciation we will again see down trend and again a 40 to 60 percent increase without any material befits to long term holders (though its good for traders).

Share price needs to appreciate, it has to make new grounds , 1 $ share price has a mental registration (how many will look at MC, I see very very less traders or investors), penny needs to drop and IMU should have dollar tag against it before we get substantial news....

This share price appreciation is not new to IMU, it has covered these grounds before, some were uncomfortable with last share price, I could not understand why and after some analysis on the some the flag bearing posters who bleat mehhh thinking they are GOATS (in reality just another bloody trader and manipulators) I understood its uncertainty and uncertainty is not good for trading.

I would really want to see a dollar sign against IMU share price, its what IMU team and investors deserve after such a spectacular work and patience...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.