AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi All, Apologies if i repeat what others may have said I took...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi All,
    Apologies if i repeat what others may have said I took some notes today from the webinar and they are as follows:

Bedding is starting in Europe later in FY 24 hasn't commenced yet only in Asia, they are looking at using 2 new euro finishes in Turkey as that is the happening place for textile finishing for the European Union.

there has been a shift more to top of bed mattress toppers pillows etc as they are 3 to 6 months to market compared with the mattresses 12 - 18 months.
    they have another client for Eclipsys in pillows and require one more deal the same size to be cash positive on Eclipsys pillows alone.
    In the H2 of this year there will be a large commercial announcement re Eclipsys
    they have 3 to 4 placements around the near holidays in the U.S
    and orders for September.
    large part of bedding has moved to foam beds in a box and ecommerce hence it is foam mattresses that are selling, the product stands up well in this market. Not many if any competitors can boast 7 or 8 hrs of cooling through the night for bedding and foam.

tactical gear - market is extremely segmented due to many many players: Must sew into the vest to achieve best results and vests will be monetized this year. Currently field testing this year which takes 3 to 6 months and these are active with 4 customers.
    Looking at both Federal and State level tenders for Eclipsys in body armour, there will be enough private companies with the ability to incorporate it into products ensuring diversity in suppliers for tenders while maintaining a safer outcome for largely the police. Presently approaching public sector to have it specified for future tenders.

Athletic gear will follow the tactical ger after Fy 24, e.g. Cricket helmets and pads, shoes etc etc. (Massive market)

FR Nyco wont see any revenue before FY 25 but there is plenty happening in that space. the main hurdle is "the Burning Man" test at 1400 degrees from 3 flame throwers. no one knows how they are aligned etc and that's why they cant replicate it in labs.

My take was that they may not be cash flow positive this Q1 this year but should be close, probably H1 will be break even or better and then H2 should see some better cash in the door V outgoings. Eclipsys has really, really good margins. Rosheen reiterated that they are looking across the year to be cashflow positive.

hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.382K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6933439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1570440
Last updated 11.50am 17/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.