ADO 6.82% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Following on from David Radford's presentation, the warning...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Following on from David Radford's presentation, the warning bells are ringing loud a clear for me.

I'm a long term holder and have enjoyed the ADO rollercoaster ride with the many in this forum over the years. I washoping for a pragmatic, down to earth and very experienced CEO to take the helm of this unique R&D company to getsome commercial traction.

But all I heard was the same theoretical marketing piss and wind as when I was doing my marketing MBA 30 years ago. Right out of Michael Porter's textbooks on competitive strategy with some up to date must haves on multiculturalism and diversity - great on theory but absolutely no substance.

I'm sure those here that are or have been in corporate life have heard all these catch phrases contained in his presso:

"a marketing led, sales driven business".
    "vision and mission"
    "employer of choice".
    "delivers on time and on budget"
    "execution of sales plans that drive profitable growth"
    "growth focus"•
    "a value proposition with differentiated products"
    "delivery of deliverables".. (go figure!)
    "speed to market"
    "targeted expenditures". que?
    "clearly communicated objectives and deliverables with clear accountability".
    "empowered employees"•
    and of course, "multiculturalism & diversity"

All overused and hackneyed management and marketing lingo with no meat on the bones.Usually used by managers that can't deliver substance.

I truly hope I'm wrong, but there was absolutely nothing in his session to give me any confidence that he can lead this business to a successful future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $20.17K 961.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1977551 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 89982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.