WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Out. At 1.5 cents. Same price we were at before consolidation,...

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Out. At 1.5 cents. Same price we were at before consolidation, ie at a 95 percent from that time, and a much bigger percentage than that overall,

My learnings?

@trkrkd is right: Average down said no serious investor ever.

"You have to speculate to accumulate" is a lot of bollocks. If I had invested in banks plus FMG and BHP I would have accumulated with sod all risk.

Lots of minnows on ASX are powered by smoke and mirrors and selfish unethical people advancing their own goals with scant regard to the SH.

Sadly and woefully did I overestimate the ethical standards required to be a director on the ASX

That I am the worst investor on HC, backing companies with tech which could benefit mankind. XPED with their RML, Resource Modelling Language, which I thought would become the language of Internet 2.0 , The Internet of Things. BUD, with its energy monitoring OHM device and smartlights, including one that killed bacteria, one which changed colour if it is using electricity powered by renewable energy. The tech is / was there. Crappy, inept or lifestyle management killed them all.

Good luck to all holders. I hope this company survives. I hope it does something with surface hygiene, teeth, slow release drug patches, so much potential. But my patience has run out. I want to salve my soul of negative energy. Not often you feel uplifted by taking a loss of $130,000 but this stock can no longer hurt me or take away the positive energy I need to run my Remedial Massage clinic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.