ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Everybody seems very pessimistic in here right now. I know I...

1. 1,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Everybody seems very pessimistic in here right now. I know I might be delusional, but I have to offer some counterpoint:-

We all know that there are some very chunky shareholders in this stock (eg Mr Diamond and others). Given the market is near record highs, it would not be unusual for them to be looking at offsetting their gains and ADS is an obvious candidate.

I got around to watching the most recent Webinar yesterday. Ben did not seem like a guy steering a sinking ship. If anything, there was a little optimistic excitement in the air. The demonstration of the Br1dge product was very slick.

There are still 80 million shares on the bid at 0.001, and 22 buyers, so it isnt all over yet...

Market cap at 0.001 is apc $3.25 Million. The company finished the March Quarter with $3,538,000. That is $424,000 more than it finished the December quarter with. Yes, Technically, that is a profit.

Someone asked above "How do you value a company like this".
    Here is one way: $424k x 4 = $1696k Per Annum. Put that on a P/E of 10 (Low for a growing Tech company) and you get a company worth apx $17mm. or apx 0.006. Put it on a P/E of 15 and you almost get to a whole cent.

When Ben announced the new CFO at the end of May, he ended the announcement with the Statement "To Profitability and Beyond".

There is definitely a hint of Buzz Lightyear about our Ben. We all know how it worked out for him.....

Besides, I just cant bring myself to bail out of a stock that is at 10th of a cent and trading at its cash backing with its first break even quarter just behind it....
    In the weeks to come that may seem foolish...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.