ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Ann: Investor Webinar - May 2024, page-22

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    I would think that most shareholders are well aware of all the negatives surrounding this stock. After all, unless you bought at 0.001, you are 50% under water. All I was trying to do was point out that there are still some positives.
    Yes, the most likely outcome here is receivership, but maybe ADS can rise from the Ashes like a Phoenix.
    It is a tick in the plus column that over 40% (Not sure what presentation, but it was mentioned) of the stock is owned by "Insiders". So, I would give the "Lifestyle Business" argument a low probability. I think the management are genuinely trying to make this into a real player in the field. The question does remain however, "Do they know how to do that?". I would say that the answer so far, is no.

I am hoping that the drivers they have highlighted and the quality of the software outweigh any ineptitude on behalf of the leadership.
    It does concern me that this outfit has been around for a while, and they talk about how the usage of cookies has already been eroded,. Yet there has been no corresponding rise in demand for Adslot's services. I would like an explanation of that. As well as some idea why Tom Triscari still has a job. He has produced no sales, no new relationships and zero progress in the U.S since he was employed.

GLTAH I dont think it will be too long before we know whether ADS will sink or swim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.821K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1106178 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 12070076 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.