ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

So where do you see the company going from here. Can management...

1. 10,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    So where do you see the company going from here. Can management redeem themselves? Can they finally make some decent money for the company? Nobody yet has managed to present a good case to the public in simple understandable terms to the layman as to how they will forge ahead. If they can't present it to the public or the advertising fraternity in that manner they are missing out on thousands of punters/investors/supporters/contracts and allowing the company to drift along uncared for, unnoticed and unloved. Repeating past methods has to be ditched, what is required is expertise in the field and a complete overhaul of their methodology. More of the same will not cut it.

If they were able to get some decent advice from the likes of say, David Williams or others of that calibre they may finally start gaining traction and climb out of this hole they have dug for themselves. Holders deserve some respite from this eternal whittling away of investor wealth and I hope it happens and happens soon. A very large rocket is required now.

I see light at the end of the tunnel, but it is very faint, very silent and very far away right now and I can't quite make out what it is or will be. I hope for the sake of holders that what is coming will be very positive and massively welcomed by all. Damn, it had better not be an electric train! Think outside the box, management!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.