ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Ann: Investor Webinar - May 2024, page-9

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    How do you value a company like ADS with the current management and BOD governance and record?
    It's market cap is now less that most of the individual homes in inner Melb only a few KM away from head office...
    What does that say about the unproductive nature of the State of exDanistan aka Victorian economy?
    Over recent years, this company has been nothing short of a holding company gravy train to maintain the salaries of all who work in ADS (including management). Management and it's BOD haven't been growing shareholder value. The proof of that is in the SP.
    Of course Ben is still there? I hope - He's a smart guy and I've owned this outfit since his facilitate digital days, but it must be really hurting him and the Dixons to see what's become of that "merger".. all these yrs on now. The eroded wealth would dwarf my piddly paper loss -Water under the bridge I guess...
    So I am no doubt not the only one severely disappointed in what's eventuated - hanging on for any turnaround
    I complained passionately to the chairman a few years ago about the projection and future of the company (how it was run and how it appeared to be going knowhere) and the way shareholders were being diluted - but it all fell on deaf ears and here we are at $.001 a share?
    Sorry to be on such a downer but what else can you say about how disappointing the journey has been...?
    How do you sell anyway? with a SP at 0.001 and nobody trading? So might as well hold to what capital is left and wait and see...
    My only question is do all the salaried and management staff get included in the next Gov unemployment records or does the ASX allow them to consolidate say a 10 for 1 heck even a 100 for 1 in order to make the Sp look legit again and thereby kick the can down the road once again? In order to avoid employees being yet another entry into the current fake news employment stats? Seems companies can;t fail these days right? It's all hi fives and blue sky abounds!
    Just MO. No advice
    Last edited by asxunsullied: 12/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.