CMG 0.00% 15.0¢ critical minerals group limited

After a massive dummy spit about not getting access to the...

1. 4,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    After a massive dummy spit about not getting access to the presentation - I am the perfect test crash dummy for IT stuff in that if I can get it to work then it is idiot proof - I finally tracked down a link to Critmin's - again, try googling Critical Minerals for a link to their website - presentation on 19 June. The link to the presentation is actually on their website under their News and Media tab:

https://www.criticalmineralsgroup.com.au/news-and-media

Good effort, sort of, from Scott Winter. I'm familiar with the case for vanadium redox flow batteries and am aware of the good things happening in Townsville with regards the nascent vanadium battery sector. Was surprised by the reminder that it is projected that battery use will remain only a small bit of what vanadium is used for, with the bulk of it continuing to be used in the production of steel. My guess is that that will consign miners of vanadium to remaining to be price takers (you only have to look at what happened to the lithium price when the Chinese were able to convert lithium producers from being price makers to price takers).

SW indicated, though I thought not with total conviction, that the feasibility study should be in before / by the end of June 2025... also the testing of Linfield material is being planned for the end of this year - from memory, that testwork in Brisbane was supposed to have undertaken last year. Somewhere, in another presentation I think, SW gave the timeline into production as being by the start of calendar 2028. In the meantime things are ticking along, but at what seems to me to be a glacial pace. So a fair number of dog days still to come with this company (hence, the "sort of" about SW's presentation).

A question for the locals: without dipping into the black and white politics of it, if there is a change of government in Qld, does that likely affect the picture for Julia Creek / Townsville vanadium players? The current crew seem to be very supportive of the industry, is that likely to change under the alternative outfit?

And here's a placeholder: SW is presenting at the Noosa mining do at 3:00pm on Wednesday, 17 July: https://www.noosaminingconference.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.