IMU 1.64% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hi TC,Where have you seen anywhere they are going into Phase 3?...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3448
    Hi TC,

Where have you seen anywhere they are going into Phase 3?

They have always said they will sell the assets after Phase II. Is anyone here really complaining that they may have an asset that won't need the registration trial to take place during Phase III and instead achieve it much sooner in Phase II. Which means BP will likely be sniffing around significantly sooner??

I appreciate that people are annoyed, but you are missing key details and cherry-picking info to suit your narrative. This is a big deal and potentially very positive for deal potential much sooner.

Assuming the deal hasn't been done to move CF33 from a weak performer to a good performer (@Dosdogs commented on this a few days ago, which was a great post overall and astute observation, if I had to guess, they are an oncologist), then we will likely see positive SP movement towards the end of the year. If it has been don't due to average performance, well, now they have an Ace in the hole with this Alo CAR-T. A lot more will be known by November. As mentioned, I'm not expecting fireworks, but at the very least early signs (given data will likely only be on earliest cohorts) suggesting it will work on its own and be quite effective, not just as a vector. I take solace in Yuman Fongs comments in person and from the most recent roadshow recordings of him being very confident in doing what he wanted it to. Which is to seek out any cancer type, multiply in it, engage the immune response and kill the cancer.

On a separate note, calculating dilution based on people participating in the SPP isn't reasonable in my mind. Not everyone can buy more at this point or at any time a company raises. Im not sure how many retail holders there are, but I would assume that if all retail holders took up their allocation to the max, it would be greater than the market cap, so they assume not everyone will take on their allocation. So on that same assumption, most of retail will be diluted more than the 6%.

Structuring the 1:1 oppies at a discount to VWAP prior to SPP, I cannot see any logic as to why that was the MOST preferred structure. But alas, ill be taking up my allocation; the free oppies will help with the bath im likely to take on my IMUODs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $723.8K 11.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 1097652 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 861255 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 4480680
Last updated 15.09pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.