VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation - 29 January 2021, page-39

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Well, if you're comparing these two 2 Newspaper interviews for Venture and Blackstone, they were recorded the same day last year... which is the definition of "efficiency" and "excellent time management", if you ask me (with over 20 years experience in media interviews at every level)... but it's also pretty obvious to any layman if you have an eye for details...

eg: same day, same clothes, same jewelry with her necklace chain in exactly the same position, same gloss in the same place on her lips, same guy in same clothes in the background... so even if that's Andrew's lucky tie for all interviews, it's still obvious that the 2nd interview for Blackstone was just recorded out of efficiency in having him cornered with a mic on for two spare minutes... he was there for the big Venture Presentation, and quite obviously did the "Blackstone Showcase" just out of convenience and efficiency:

... because anybody who has ever had interests in more than one legal entity at a time - like a company, family trust, super fund, farm and/or any other partnership with their spouse - knows how easy it is to spend 2 minutes talking about one, and then switch topics to talk about the other.

But if you're still worried, then perhaps consider what the definition of "Technical Director" for Blackstone actually involves.

eg In my industry (and IT too I think), it's just the guy or gal who is nearest to a camera for press releases. In other industries, including engineering, it's usually just the guy or gal with the most experience who can answer a sticky technical question when the team hits a problem they can't easily solve on their own... neither of which involve much time and make it easy and efficient to fulfill multiple roles.

In any case, it would be wiser to investigate properly next time and help to share genuine information, before attacking management with a negative post that can only stir up and cause worry amongst other newbie investors, and possibly also cause harm to the share price - deliberately or negligently - neither of which involve anything that any genuine shareholder would ever strive to do, obviously.

So please take greater care.
    If you have genuine concerns with any basis on fact, and not just unsubstantiated guesses, then of course, yes please, do share them with all the appropriate links to back up your train of thoughts properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $14.47K 821.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3541590 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 772172 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.