CRI 8.33% 1.1¢ critica limited

Yes I spotted that too. At first it worried me that the citation...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yes I spotted that too.

At first it worried me that the citation requests us to refer to it as an unpublished report, specifically;

"Please refer to this report as:
    Cromer, W. C. (2012). Riley Hydrogeological Report. Unpublished report for Venture Minerals
    Ltd by William C. Cromer Pty. Ltd., 14 June 2012; 92pp including 64 pages of Attachments."

But luckily, this link is from a public government source, so we can share it without breaching the HC rules of "no unauthorised information."

The 2nd footnote on page 15 has particularly intrigued me:

"Titanium, chromium, nickel and manganese are by far the four most abundant minor elements in ultramafic rocks,
    being present at about 3,000mg/kg, 2,000 mg/kg, 2,000mg/kg and 1,300mg/kg respectively."

But do they mean to say those grades are common to ultramafic rocks, generally speaking, or to that location specifically?

eg Their use of a normal comma followed by the words "being present" seem to imply that both titanium and manganese are also present in this location, yet this footnote is the only mention of those two in the whole document - while chromium is discussed in the main body of the document.

And while it may seem overly pedantic to leap back into research and spend extra time trying to check facts,over a "silly comma" as one of my old workmates used to say - they lost a multi-million dollar legal case over the use of a "silly comma" when they should have used a full stop, and their ex-client never lets them forget it, LOL.

Either way, it's fun to dig up and share these old facts, isn't it?

smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.267K 733.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1497203 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1632312 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.