LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Hi Dman, I understand exactly where you are coming from and the...

1. 7,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Hi Dman, I understand exactly where you are coming from and the only way to know definitively is to get into the heads of those running this show.... namely Mark Creasy, IGO and Mark Creasy. Given we can't do that, all we can do is speculate.

LEG has a huge amount of acreage with the Rockford project largely backed by Creasy and IGO. They'd want "their" funds to be used prudently... a plausible reason they'd expect the market to accept also. The real reason may be that they don't want a re-rate in LEG's Mkt Cap just yet. Perhaps they don't want to be announcing a "Discovery" at this stage and a "go slow" approach with Mawson is one way to delay it . The reasons could be:

1. They want to await the imminent drill results of the tenements immediately to the south-southwest of Mawson which are owned by two other companies. The results could assist LEG in determining its targets of Mawson South.

2. There would be a master plan at work in the background given that Creasy and IGO are major SH in LEG, and across the entire Fraser Range (more importantly). That fact will have everything to do with why and how things are to play out with LEG. No doubt, it will be linked be Mkt Cap related.

I don't know, DMan... it becomes very taxing speculating as to the different scenarios. All we do know is that what's good for Creasy, IGO and LEG, should be good for all SH. I'm not saying it will necessarily pan out as the perfect Sirius dreamtime replica, but IMO the SP is likely to be much higher than it is now in the not-so-distant future whether they aggressively drill Mawson or not. Unless the fundamentals dramatically change, I'm prepared to hold and top up on pullbacks. I'd much rather be in LEG than not. Needless to say that DD, trust and patience are required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.561K 433.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1143035 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 386476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.