VMS 5.56% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-22

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    As a L/T holder I would say we are now in the most exciting period in VMS company history... so don't lose the other 4 main game changers while dwelling on Riley deposit which is set to deliver sooner or later...
    I have topped up when you were selling on Thu/Fri as I am v. excited about VMS type deposits discovery' potential in cases of:

1/ - the current exploration in Golden Grove North' Orcus & neighborhood...
    2/ - the future Chalice/Julimar lookalike search paid for by CHN!
    3/ - the Kulin Gold exploration potential
    - and of course
    4/ - an elephant Tin Tungsten Mount Lindsay development ... hopefully paid for by Riley deposit?!

Our management have well developed lateral thinking ability and proven record of achievements so we may have more prospects in the future although at this stage we have more than enough...

... and re FMG - they are doing fine on "lower" IO (up 250 x in 15 years... and the only regret I have that I was too scared to buy them at give- away price when they were refinancing with American hedge fund? but...

I have a good feeling that I may experience with VMS another run like I had in the past on NST (75 x up), DEG' on Hemi discovery 40 x up in 9 months, and on IGO from 20 C 30-40 x up... but:

You won't have wins like a/m being a trader! IMHO/DYOR

(PS You are not going to get many responses from other L/T holders as they have experienced a lot of stress from the name sake ... Tasmanian would be politician and activist pretender, who would be happy with your effort)

Last edited by Voytek: 15/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $6.84K 364.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 12914290 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 8266309 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.