CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I can access that - thank you.

John presents very well and is clearly right on top of his brief. I personally don't think GSS gets the recognition it deserves as a successful Australian-based international company, with world-leading [apologies for sounding like Boris Johnson] intellectual property, which has only just recently entered the US market in addition to Europe (as well as the Australian home base). It is prudently managing the risks of geographical expansion, which is no small achievement. There does seem to be an impact on the share price due to the view that revenues "will" fall when Covid gets under control globally. Although I am optimistic that the US, UK and further down the track, Europe can show dramatic improvement in reduction of Covid cases once most of their populations are vaccinated, the combination of some people choosing not to vaccinate, those hopefully rare cases where the vaccines are not effective, the high likelihood of new variants of virus for the indefinite future (Covid may be with us indefinitely like the flu), the need to test the efficacy of existing and future vaccines, so on and so on, will in fact mean that the customers of GSS (big pathology institutes and hospitals) may not reduce their demand for Covid testing. But, even if they do, it would be prudent for them simply to switch to the GSS respiratory kit. And, as John points out, there is a large opportunity to cross-sell to existing companies for the use of their other kits.

I am curious to know which GSS kits are in development that he is not at liberty to disclose yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.