SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-29

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Grow up.
    A tech company should be the BEST at social media.
    They dropped the ball. Move on. Adults own their mistakes and improve as they have - or seem to be.

The ferocity of your reply to such an even handed and fair comment says more about you than me, lol.

And for the record, I did NOT say that I missed the last announcement. I said others did. And it's not just a suggestion, it's an ASX listing rule that companies need to keep ALL investors up to date, EVEN those who are new or are currently doing their research.

But thank you for pointing out the ferocity of fandom surrounding this stock. Your "fiendish" reply to me can also serve as a warning to any prospective new investors re: the depth of emotional upramping here... downers are also here so to newbies, please take extra care.

This stock was right for my portfolio when I bought it, and is at the moment, regardless of whatever the uppers or downers say. Maybe that will change after the next announcement, maybe not. But ferocious childish attacks are certainly a turn-off.

To other prospective new investors, I'd suggest: Avoid ANY stock that has obvious hypers at work in their forum - at least until AFTER you've done your own research.

Peace & GLTAH
    Last edited by Tarampa: 05/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.