NTI 1.30% 7.6¢ neurotech international limited

No new news in this presentation. They have updated for errors...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    No new news in this presentation. They have updated for errors in the presentation which is good. There are 4 weeks left in the qtr, and they said they would have results this quarter. So, like it has in recent times, the stock moves up nicely into pending news with better volume.

Is this different this time... could be for 2 reasons;

1. they shoudl actually hit their timeline as they have all the data, Covid isnt in the way, assuming as Prof Michael Fahey (lead on the trial at Monash) hasn't been slowed down in his analysis of the data and release to NTI (I am making an assumption here that he is what might be holding this up - not in a bad way due to credibility he shoudl bring to results).
    2. This will be an expert in the field analysis an observation of the data, and his creditibilty attached to the findings etc. It is far more powerful than general observations by the company that NTI164 is working, and parents requests no washout (i.e. stay on the treatment).

Will it result in the SP price moving, who knows depends on the announcement, we have been given all the information needed to have a very informed view that the pending efficacy results are very likely to be positive... But, is this priced in already? Well that depends on how positive, and if any stats can be / are provided... i.e. % improvement from baseline, further details on safety, comparisons back to current standard of care (which there really isnt much to compare back to)... etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $77.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $64.07K 832.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 161464 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 17809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.