PLC 0.00% 3.2¢ premier1 lithium limited

Always willing to make a fool of myself if it means I learn...

1. 4,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2569
    Always willing to make a fool of myself if it means I learn something. So, pray expand.

Given that their claim to fame is that their AI does all the work of the geos I am not sure of your point. Plenty of mining companies have gun geologists but what is supposed to differentiate Sensore is the algorithms for their machine learning and AI. The AI is supposed to pick up stuff that the geos currently miss. If that is the case it will be mainly how good their software engineers are that sets them apart. It is not only the mining sector that is short of skilled workers; the tech sector is screaming for top notch people.

As for my mineable areas comment, I can give you a list of dozens of junior explorers that are excited by their latest assay campaigns but very few of them will amount to much of anything. Why would I invest in a computer program that does pretty much the same thing. They say that oil and gas has a 20% hit rate for commercial wells but for hard rock explorers it is more like 1-2%. If they can up that metric to 5% or 10% then they will experience outrageous success. But near hits and could-a-beens don't count.
    Last edited by triage: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $4.969K 158K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.