ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

So, weary ADS followers. We are few, but ever hopeful.Will this...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    So, weary ADS followers. We are few, but ever hopeful.

Will this be the quarter we have all been waiting for? Will the tap of revenue finally be open? Will the stock run up to ~1.4 cents before the announcement like last quarter? Is that a selling opportunity? Where are the other Podcasts? And, what will the excuse be for them not showing up?

I truly hope that there will be a glimmer of hope on the revenue front, and after the last podcast, it will be a HUGE embarrassment if there is nothing there. I suspect we will see a little nibble from some opportunists closer to the end of the month. The sell side stack is pretty thin most days, so any good news could see a run up to almost my cost level.......

The Podcasts? Who knows. As I said before, hopefully they have been too busy making money to put them together. I can dream cant I?

You all seem like reasonable and smart people on this thread (some of the others I follow are like Kindergarden before nap time) so I would love to know how this select group of optimists are feeling about the upcoming quarterly please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.