ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Just finished listening to the webinar. Key takeaways for me...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Just finished listening to the webinar. Key takeaways for me were:

1) Strategic review still active and progressing well with East Wind Advisors. Tom Triscari indicated that he is in NY where East Wind Advisors exist and are regular contact. Tom said there are multiple interested parties in partnering with Adslot. These parties come from different segments, such as Ad Tech companies, Agencies, or Workflow enterprises.

2) Teri Gallo from Kinesso Health and Wellness Marketplace (IPG owed) in August 2022 stated that, "...Through our partnership with Adslot we have created a unique, first-of-its-kind capability that brings our clients preferred access to curated supply". Ben Dixon indicated that Kinesso transaction volume is predicted to be significant, "an order of magnitude" greater, that is due to occur this financial year.

3) Both Ben and Tom acknowledged multiple times that shareholders have been concerned about a lack of revenue growth, profit emergence, and languishing share price. Someone asked a question about what do the larger shareholders say about company performance and share price. Generally, the same concerns as most shareholders but were continuing to stay with the company and supported the company in the recent capital raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.