DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I'm hearing this concern about DREs market cap a lot, and...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    I'm hearing this concern about DREs market cap a lot, and usually its a simple comparison of DREs market cap to HAS's markets cap. I think it's a genuine concern, but also comes from ignorance. Lets set it straight.

DRE was worth about 200m prior to any wiff of REEs - more on this below. We now sit at about 400m MC, so you can deduce that the market has currently valued the 100% owned Mangaroon REEs at about 200m. HAS only has REEs and after the Wyloo/Twiggy investment is worth roughly 750m (current MC is 550m which is for 78%, after Twiggys 22% stake). You can see right here alone a massive value difference, DREs REEs still only values about 25% of HAS's.... and all signs are pointing to DREs tenements not only hosting more REE's but possibly better grades. There is a heck of alot of upwards potential for valuation on Mangrroon REEs alone. DRE is fully funded to drill and release a maiden resource for several discoveries (Yin/Y3) as well as what looks like extremely exciting targets (the Carbonities).

What about the 200m valuation prior to the discovery of REEs at Mangaroon? Well, not only was it justified, there is also a lot of potential growth in value there as well.....

- Current 49% stake in what could be a major Ni-Cu-PGE discovery in Mangaroon. This is fully funded to drill by FMQ (20 billion dollar company...) with the option to increase their stake to 71% and fully fund to decision to mine. Both FMQ and DRE think this could be massive.

- 100% stake in Kimberly tenements with outcropping cu-au-bi mineralization backed up by initial drill hole results. This is the original flagship project and what account for most of the valuation prior to the discovery of REEs at Mangraroon. There are several promising targets and the upside here is absolutly huge; company making potential in its own right.

- Shallow High Grade gold at Metzke's Find. Maiden resource due later this year.

- Iron Ore resource in Central Yilgarn. Likely to be sold off at some point, will reduce the need for future cap raises and dilution.

Among other small prospects and details. Educate yourself if interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.