ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-6

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey guys i attended the investor seminar to answer a few things:

I think their explanation of the unmonetized TTV for the past quarter was quiet easy to understand and reasonable, they are onboarding these large agency, and to do so, they thought it was easier to just get them going and onboarding everything at once instead of having to get all agreements in place etc before doing anything, in other words giving a bit just to make the process easier for the agencies (i think the small amount of money missed will be insignificant long term for these deals)

My take on the corporate development and they eluded to this a bit, is it doesnt sounds like any real takeover or selloff of the business, more partnerships/joint venture opportunities, i think. I think they even slightly mentioned something about competitors and certain parts of their platform that other parties like, so ide say we are looking at some sort of joint ventures of sorts to be hones then any sort of sale/takeover, which is what i would definately prefer at this stage as the business is actually looking to make some nice moves going forward.
    They pretty much said this corporate development will come to a completion this quarter, so news shouldnt be too far away.

Either way there seems a lot going on and a strong pipeline of things in the work.

Very encouraged by the news they could be extending the IPG venture to other regions and other advertiser, it seems like IPG are very impressed with adslot and wanting to move a lot of their business through the platform, which could be huge.
    Also the Group M agreement - seems like they will be onboarding lots more of their business through the platform from January onwards.

As i said this could easily be a multi bagger over the next 6-9 months and anything below 2 cents would be great buying opportunities at this rate.
    Last edited by AJTRADER: 02/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.