ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    My question is would be broken down to TWO parts asking more or less the same question.

The FIRST part of my question would be prefaced by this :

We all know how important ' Early ' casfhlows ( and I would like to emphasize EARLY ) are to this capital extensive Lithium processing industry. And we in Australia as well as Quebec have seen and understand the failures of the past. However despite all this , the messaging from Brett in so far as sale of FIRST production as well as the timelines are at best confusing , and at worst somewhat misleading to shareholders. Keep in mind that Sayona CANNOT rely indefinitely on the proceeds from maturing option and / or further dilusion on equity from capital raising's - hence why operating cashflows are HUGELY important to Quebec and Sayona's strategic business plans.

So my Question is this :- Can you specifically state in the interest of generating these much needed ' Early ' cashflows whether Sayona will be in a position by June 30th 2023 to announce to the market its own FIRST sales of spodumene to the Market at its own pricing structure instead of being hamstrung by what the Market and shareholders believe to be the present pricing conditions of the Piedmont Offtake.

SECOND part - So In the context of what I have just asked and put another way : - Will Sayona and Quebec have the opportunity to put the FIRST sales of spodumene on the board for in interest of securing and sustaining the financial strength of one of its Key producing Lithium assets at realised market prices which are higher than the Piedmont Offtake.

A YES or No answer for BOTH of these parts of my question will suffice.

My second official Question options would go like this: - Why is is taking so long to report on Moblan diamond drill and lab assays when Other Peer companies like Winsome , Patriot , and Frontier who have SIMILAR sized drill programs - ( ie metres drilled and dollars spent ) are reporting right left and center. Because if this is somehow a conscious decision by Management , it is one which is clearly and definitely hurting the Share Price based on anticipated delays and uncertainty of expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.