SYA 3.95% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-91

1. 1,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Yeah so a couple of points touched on there that answers some of the questions that pop up time and time again.

Delivery will be to PLL AND other customers for the second half of 2023. So that implies that delivery in entirity to PLL first is not the case (to manage revenue)

Moblan is delayed to better understand the characteristics of the the drilling and also assess other elements (as i eluded to a couple of times that this job is BIGGER than first anticipated)
    Added potential value chains as other critical minerals have been identified (vague but still exciting potential)

Frequent news flow from here with PFS/DFS for Moblan and PFS for Carbonate.

Moblan potential from current foreign resource of 12MT to over 60MT (thats 5 times!) is something to look forward to and hopefully it evolves that way.

Someone said today that Brett should be doing these presentations, but i reckon Dougal does a good job!

ESG and in particular Hydro power are key selling points and always will be.

Only concerning points for me are no mention of Authier and the extended timeline for Hydroxide production till 2030... And Dougal's emphatic mentions of "hopefully" starting production in March, but none the less there was some good info to take from this presso. Exciting few months ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $637.7K 17.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 8857695 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3629878 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.