SUM 10.5% 34.0¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-2

1. 1,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    interesting webinar. some points:

Stallion:

- Next milestone is testing cheap leaches - to determine whether economical or not (they start with the cheapest leach and then proceed)
    - Scale of Stallion is potentially huge - but we need to know if economical before we drill the whole project out (to save $$ if not economical)
    - The idea is that the REEs are in the weathered bedrock - hence one cannot compare us to purely bedrock-focused REE projects (Lynas, Hastings etc), our appropriate comparison is clay-hosted deposits (where low grad is completely fine, if leachable in economic ways)
    - The other idea is that this weathered bedrock is outcropping to the west and east (in our new tenement) - hence once this is granted (and leaching is economical) we would drill there as well, with hopefully shallower mineralisation (so I assume that's where the "jackpot" would sit - for open cut mining)

Phillips River:

- 50m magnetic survey completed. First analyses might be indicative of some interesting structures (I think I heard the word pegmatite). More soon (to me this sounded rather interesting, geologically, but not an expert)

Cash:

- "Plenty of cash"
    - Enough for a few drilling campaigns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.040(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $20.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 38.0¢ 31.0¢ $3.427M 9.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33829 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 15793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.