TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Investor Webinar Presentation, page-25

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Props to Colby for answering questions that came in, obviously they didn't address them all or everything that was posted on here. They have a requirement under ASX listing rules to monitor online forums etc so I'm sure someone from the company (or a contractor) has reviewed what was posted on here while compiling the presentation.

On the technical side of things Darren definitely knows whats going on so justifies the excitement around L7, just hopefully they can push TEG forward and get drills spinning early 2024. Really hoping for an in depth technical presentation once they are able to discuss it with a Q&A at the end. The fact that 3D shot over the permit removed some of the prospects defined from 2D shows the trouble explorers have had in the past when drilling these permits (and the basin in general).

Happy they've clarified the position on Gurvantes and that shareholders will gets shares in the new company (although believe it when I see it). I hated what happened with AUZ spinning off NVM and shareholders basically getting the finger.

Hard to see how existing shareholders will be rewarded in the short term though as production at Walyering only takes us back to where we were before. Hopefully the pilot / exploration programs in Mongolia go well and the company starts to reflect their value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.